The main theme of the MURTER ECO-PATROL project is education about marine environment. Our goal is make a creative workshops for children aged 10-12. and to motivate them to be active and bring their attention to pollution on the Island Murter like for example illegal dumping.
- PATROLLING – MAPPING – CLEANING ACTION
- COLLECTED GARBAGE ON THE ZMINJAK ISLAND
- TREASURE HUNT – part 1 – Biodiversity on Murter Island
- TREASURE HUNT – part 2 -Sea Turtle Conservancy
- OCEAN ACIDIFICATION
- SUSTAINABLE FISHERY
- SEA HERBARIUM & SHALLOW SEA LIVING WORLD
- SPECIES MONITORING
We were in primary school to present Eco-patrol programme. We spoke with children and motivated them to join the project. We played with children ice-breaker and energizer games. During Eco-patrol activity we want to use non-formal learning methods. Most of children were really interested in our project.
Below you can find pictures from our presentation in the school: